Zeck Systems™ is a subsidiary of Sentry Equipment Corp—a global leader of gas, liquid and bulk solids sampling technologies. Each company has a longstanding reputation for delivering engineered solutions that solve the challenges associated with gas processing.
Recognizing that there was a better way to accomplish the task of odorizing, Zeck Systems™ was founded 2003 by Mark Zeck a legend in odorization developed the Z9000 odorizer.It was developed to bring a simple and reliable solution to the industry whereby few moving parts were a key component of the design.
Z9000 Stationary Odorizer
The Z9000 is a feature-rich, complete odorization
package that lets you avoid the operational and functional
complexities associated with other odorizers or the
- Flow ranges in flow from 0-36 mmscfd per day @ .5lbs per mmscf injection rate. Operating pressures from 20 psig up to 280 psig.
- Only two moving parts exposed to odorant, keeping maintenance and operation simple
- Each drop is counted as it falls, allowing precise control of the process utilizing a proprietary optical LED array.
- No exhaust gas, no smell, and no noise keeps odor issues to a minimum.
Portable Odorization Packages
Zeck offers a simple and portable turnkey odorization
package. The skid is hot dip galvanized and provides
secondary containment. All lines are plumbed and tested.
- Horizontal Tank – 20 gallon, 350 PSI mercaptan supply tank
- Galvanized secondary containment vessel
- Odorant fill and supply connection – 1/2″ Swagelok 60 series ball valves
- Vent fill and relief valves – 1/2″ Swagelok 60 series ball valves
- Blanket gas connection –
- 1/2″ Swagelok 60 series ball valves
- Becker FD-1 supply gas system with relief valve, filter dryer, pressure regulator, and pressure gauge
- Swagelok Pressure regulator for actuation gas and blanket gas
- Check valve for blanket gas to tank
- 10 Amp 24 VDC power supply to odorizer, Class 1 – Div. 2
- Pressure regulator and hose for blanket gas connection to Nitrogen tank
- Mounting skid for odorizer, mercaptan tank, and nitrogen bottle
- Metal connection hose to customer natural gas line tap
- ¼” FNPT Genie Filter
Other available options include:
- Actuation gas and blanket gas panel.
- Solar power packages
- System Shelters
- Charcoal Canisters
- Communication Packages
Tanks and Containment Systems
Zeck Systems Mercaptan Tank Assemblies and Containment Vessels features:
- Standard ASME 250 PSI tank
- Custom ASME tanks up to 500 PSI available
- Tank volumes from 60 gallons up to 1,000 gallons
- Odorant fill and supply connection – ½” Swagelok 60 series ball valves
- Vent fill and relief valves – ½” Swagelok 60 series ball valves
- Blanket gas connection – ½” Swagelok 60 series ball valves
- Containment vessels are galvanized to withstand years of exposure to outside elements.